An alarum to England : to prevent its destruction by the loss of trade and navigation; which at this day is in great danger. Submitted to consideration in time.
- London : printed by K. Astwood, for Mary Fabian, at Mercers-Chappel in Cheapside, 1700
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, v, , 40 pages)
- Wool industry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- W.C. = William Carter, clothier--Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2455:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C671A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|