A proclamation, indicting a solemn and publick thanksgiving throughout the Kingdom of Scotland, to be kept upon the ninth of September next, : for His Majesties safe delivery from the late phanatical conspiracy against his Majesty, his royal Highness and government.
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, Printer to his most sacred Majesty, Anno.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Public worship -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Rye House Plot, 1683 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Royal arms at head of text; initial letter.
Dated at end: Given under Our Signet at Haly-rude-house, the seventh day of August, one thousand six hundred and eighty three. And of Our Reign, the thirtieth and fifth year.
Signed: Will. Paterson, Cls. Sti. Concilij.
Ms. notes at foot of text.
Imperfect: creased with slight loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2794:34) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1948
- Scotland. Sovereign (1649-1685 : Charles II)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|