A proclamation discharging the receipt of the rebels lately in armes in the VVest.
- Other Title:
- Proclamation discharging the receipt of the rebels lately in arms in the West
- Edinburgh : Printed by Evan Tyler, Printer to the King's most excellent Majesty, 1666.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Treason -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Royal arms at head of text; initial letter.
Text in black letter.
Dated at end: Given at Edinburgh the fourth day of December, and of Our Reign the eighteenth year, one thousand six hundred sixty six.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2794:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1775
- Scotland. Sovereign (1649-1685 : Charles II)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|