A proclamation, anent the Company for Fishing.
- Edinburgh : Printed by Evan Tyler, Printer to the King's most excellent Majesty, 1670.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Fishing Society (Scotland)
Fishery law and legislation -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Royal arms at head of text; initial letter.
Intentional blank spaces in text.
Dated at end: Given at Edinburgh, the sixteenth day of June, and of Our Reign the twenty two year, one thousand six hundred and seventy.
Signed: Al. Gibson Cl. Sti. Concilii.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2793:76) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1658
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|