A proclamation against the importation of Irish victual and cattel.
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, Printer to the King's most sacred Majesty, 1676.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Foreign trade regulation -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Animal industry -- Law and legislation -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Commerce -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Commerce -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- Scotland -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Royal arms at head of text; initial letter.
Intentional blank spaces in text.
Dated at end: Given under Our Signet at Edinburgh, the fourteen day of December, and of Our Reign, the twenty eighth year, 1676.
Signed: Tho. Hay, Cl. Sti. Concilii.
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2793:66) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1610A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|