Die martis, 4 April. 1648. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that Mr. Greenhil and Mr. Pocock, treasurers of Chirst Church, do out of the nine thousand and one hundred pounds reserved out of the moneys at Goldsmiths-hall for indigent persons,...
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, Printer to the Honourable House of Commons, April 6. 1648.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Soldiers -- Great Britain -- Pay, allowances, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Title from heading and first lines of text.
Order and order to print signed: H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669f12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E2669A.
Steele I, 2752.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|