A letter concerning the storming and delivering up of the castle of the Devises : unto Lieutenant Generall Cromwell, for the service of the King and Parliament. Sent to Mr. Samuel Bedford, Scout-master Generall to the Committee of Both Kingdoms. Read in the House of Commons, and commanded to be printed, by William Lenthall Esq; Speaker to the said House.
- London, : Printed for Edw. Husband, printer to the Honorable House of Commons, Sept. 25. 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Campaigns -- Early works to 1800.
Devizes (England) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658.
- Dated and signed on page 7: Your servant, Ralph Norton. Devises, 22. Sept. 1645. 7 at night.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 50:E303) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) N1326.
- Bedford, Samuel.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|