The doctrine and practice of paedobaptisme, asserted and vindicated. : By a large and full improovement of some principall arguments for it, and a briefe resolution of such materiall objections as are made against it. Whereunto is annexed a briefe and plaine Enarration, both doctrinall and practicall, upon Mark 10.V.184.108.40.206. As it was some time since preached in the church of Great Yarmouth: now published for an antidote against those yet spreading errours of the times, Anabaptisme and Catabaptisme. / By Joh. Brinsley.
- London, : Printed for Charles Greene, and are to be sold at his shop in Ivie Lane at the signe of the Gun., 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 99, , 86,  pages)
- Infant baptism -- Early works to 1800.
- Order to print on verso of first leaf, signed and dated: Ja. Cranford. May 22. 1645.
The final leaf is blank.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "7bre. 10th" [id est September 10th; bound with items from September, but Thomason catalogue lists under October].
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 49:E300) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) B4712.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|