[Certen] instruct[ions, obseruati]ons and orders militarie, : requisit for all chieftaines, captaines [and?] higher and lower men of charge, [and officers] to vnderstand, [knowe and obserue] / Composed by Sir Iohn Smythe, knight, 1591. And now first imprinted. 1594.
- Other Title:
- Certen instructions, observations and orders militarie
- Imprinted at London, : by Richard Johnes; dwelling at the signe of [-] and Crowne neer to Sai[nt] [Andr]ewes church in Holborne, 1594.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (220 [id est 208] pages)
- Military art and science -- Early works to 1800.
Arms and armor -- Early works to 1800.
- Complete title conjectured from STC (2nd edition)
Title page contains printer's device (McK. 283); headpiece, initials.
Errata pages .
Signatures: A⁶(-A₂), B-Y⁴, Aa-Ee⁴.
Numerous errors in paging.
Contains marginal notes.
Imperfect: title page and last leaf damaged, with loss of text; print show-through.
This item identified as STC 22885+ at reel 421:17.
Reproduction of original in: Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 421:17 and 2106:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 22884
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|