A letter from the synod of Zeland to the commissioners of the Generall Assembly of the Kirk of Scotland / vvritten by them in Latin and now faithfully translated into English ...
- London : for Edward Brewster ..., 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Church of Scotland. General Assembly
Church of Scotland -- History -- 17th century.
- Expressing: "1. Their fellow-feeling of the present condition of the Kirks of Ireland and England and exciting us to the like. 2. Their respects and affection to the Kirk of Scotland.
Originally published: Edinburgh : Evan Tyler, 1643.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 239:E61, no 5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing L1542
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|