The beginning and progress of a needful and hopeful reformation in England : with the first encounter of the enemy against it, his wiles detected, and his design ('t may be hop'd) defeated.
- Other records:
- London : [publisher not identified], 1691.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 32 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Attributed to Edward Stephens (Socrates Christianus). Cf. Halkett and Laing (2nd edition)
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library..
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 515:16) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S5422
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|