A peaceable and temperate plea for Pauls presbyterie in Scotland, or, A modest and brotherly dispute of the government of the Church of Scotland : wherein our discipline is demonstrated to be the true apostolick way of divine truth, and the arguments on the contrary are friendly dissolved, the grounds of separation and the indepencie [sic] of particular congregations, in defence of ecclesiasticall presbyteries, synods, and assemblies, are examined and tryed / by Samuell Rutherfurd ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Modest and brotherly dispute of the government of the Church of Scotland.
- London : Printed for Iohn Bartlet ..., 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 326 [id est 334] pages)
- Church of Scotland -- Government.
- There is some print show-through; pages 1, 9-10 and 98 are stained; pages 16 and 113 have print faded in filmed copy. Beginning-p. 125 photographed from Cambridge University Library copy and inserted at the end.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 437:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing R2389
McAlpin Coll. II 164
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|