A brief and pithy treatise about comfort : which Gods children have, or at least earnestly desire, and long after whilst they are in this world : together with the observations of comfort and the removal of them / by John Clark ...
- Other records:
- London : Printed by E.T. and R.H. for William Miller ..., 1670.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (141,  pages)
- Grace (Theology) -- Early works to 1800.
Assurance (Theology) -- Early works to 1800.
- Advertisement on pages  at end.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 411:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C4467
Arber's Term cat. I 35
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|