[Our lorde god stronge and myghty, and myghty in battayle, he is kynge of glorye]
- Standardized Title:
- Meditationes vitae Christi. English
- [London : Wynkyn de Worde, 1507?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([336+] pages) : illustrations
- Sometimes attributed to St. Bonaventure.
A translation by Nicholas Love of: Meditationes vitae Christi.
Title from first page of text. Imprint from STC.
Has de Worde's device, McKerrow 19, with his name.
Formerly STC 3265.
Identified as STC 3265 on UMI microfilm.
Imperfect: a fragment; lacks many leaves throughout.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 61:06) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 3263.5.
- Bonaventure, Saint, Cardinal, approximately 1217-1274, attributed name.
Love, Nicholas, active 1410.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|