The king and kingdoms joyful day of triumph. Or, The kings most excellent majesties royal and triumphant coming to London, : accompanied by the ever renowned, his excellenct the Lord General Monck ... To the tune of, The Scottish lady, or, Ill tide that cruel peace that gain'd a war on me.
- Other Title:
- Kings most excellent majesties royal and triumphant coming to London
Ill tide that cruel peace that gain'd a war on me.
- London, : Printed for John Andrews ..., 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685 -- Poetry.
Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Contains 3 illustrations.
Right half-sheet contains: The second part, to the same tune.
Date of publication taken from Wing (2nd edition)
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2694:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) W168A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|