An exposition with practicall observations upon the three first chapters of the proverbs: : grammaticall rhetoricall, logicall, and theologicall. As they were delivered in severall expository lectures at Christ-church in Canterbury. / By Francis Taylor, B. in D.
- Other Title:
- Exposition of the three first chapters of the Proverbs
- London, : Printed by E.C. for Henry Eversden, and are to be sold at his shop at the Grey-hound in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1655.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 549,  pages)
- Bible. Proverbs -- O.T. -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
- The words 'grammaticall .. theologicall' are linked by left and right brackets.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 28th.". The Thomason catalogue indicates Thomason's annotation was: "8 July".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 128:E847) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) T273.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|