The whole treatise of the cases of conscience : distinguished into three bookes. Taught and deliuered by M. William Perkins in his Holy-day lectures, examined by his owne briefes, and published for the common good, by T. Pickering, Batchelour of Diuinity. Newly corrected, with the two tables set before the first booke; one of the heads and number of the questions propounded and resolued: another of the principall texts of scripture, whi[c]h are either explaned, or vindicated from corrupt interpretation.
- Standardized Title:
- Cases of conscience
- Other Title:
- Cases of conscience.
- Printed at London : By Iohn Legatt, printer to the Vniuersitie of Cambridge, 1614. And are to be sold in Paules church-yard, at the signe of the Crowne, by Simon Waterson.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 357 [id est 373],  pages)
- Conscience -- Early works to 1800.
Sin -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's device (McKerrow 325) on title page.
Running title reads: Cases of conscience.
Pages 32, 132, 140, 176, 284, 339, 347 and 373 misnumbered 22, 324, 340, 172, 224, 323, 147 and 357.
Identified on UMI microfilm as STC 19671b.
Print faded and show-through; pages marked, stained and torn, with some loss of print; pages 355-66 and 369-end missing; pages 264-85 and 350-end supplied from the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library copy spliced at end.
Reproduction of original in the Central Library (Bristol, Eng.).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1390:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 19671.5.
- Pickering, Thomas, -1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|