Jovis 6. October. 1642. A declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament : in commendation of the inhabitants of the towne of Manchester, for their valiant resisting the late Lord Strange, and now Earle of Darbie; and to incourage them in their valour which they have shewed for their owne defence, and to endeavour to suppresse or apprehend the said Earle, or any his complices, assuring them of allowance and payment for all disbursements or losses in that service. John Browne Clerk Parliament.
- Other Title:
- Declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament : in commendation of the inhabitants of the towne of Manchester
- London : Printed for Tho. Underhill, at the Bible in Wood-street, 1642.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Derby, James Stanley, Earl of, 1607-1651 -- Early works to 1800.
Manchester (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 245:669f5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E1444.
Steele I, 2273.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|