Orders and instructions from the lords of the Kings Majesties Privie Councell, : for the commissioners appointed to treat for the surrender of the city of Oxford, to the Parliament. With severall letters and papers that passed between Sir Thomas Fairfax, and Sir Thomas Glemham, about the same. Being examined by the originall papers; these are appointed to be printed and published according to order of Parliament.
- London: : Printed by Matthew Walbancke, May 23. 1646.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Treaties -- Early works to 1800.
Oxford (England) -- History -- Siege, 1646 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 55:E338) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E2914.
- Fairfax, Thomas, Baron, 1612-1671.
Glemham, Thomas, Sir, -1649.
England and Wales. Privy Council.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|