The plain-man's devotion. Part. I. Being a method of daily devotion. Fitted to the meanest capacities. By the author of the Plain-mans reply to the Catholic missionaries
- London : printed by T.B. for R. Wild at the Bible and Crown on Ludgate-Hill, 1688.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 40 pages)
- Devotional exercises -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Author of The plain-mans reply to the Catholic missionaries = William Assheton.--Wing (CD-ROM edition).
Reproduction of original in the Congregational Library, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2416:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A4035B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|