Andrewes caueat to win sinners : A true and perfect way to win carelesse sinners (if there be but the least sparke of grace in them) vnto speedy repentance, that in the end they may obtaine eternall life. Directed vnto all the elect children of God, which truly repent. Newly published by Iohn Andrewes preacher of Gods Word. Being first seene and allowed.
- Other Title:
- Andrewes caveat to win sinners
Andrewes caveat to win sinners.
- London : Printed [by Eliot's Court Press] for Iohn Wright, and are to be sold at his shop without Newgate at the signe of the Bible, 1631.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 21,  pages)
- Sin -- Early works to 1800.
Repentance -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer from STC.
Some print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 866:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 588.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|