A journal of the embassy from their Majesties John and Peter Alexievitz, emperors of Muscovy &c. over land into China through the provinces of Ustiugha, Siberia, Dauri, and the great Tartary to Peking the capital city of the Chinese empire by Everard Isbrand, their ambassador in the years 1693, 1694, and 1695 / written by Adam Brand, secretary of the embassy ; translated from the original High-Dutch printed in Hamburgh, 1698 ; to which is added Curious observations concerning the products of Russia by H.W. Ludolf.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Beschreibung der Chinesischen Reise. English
- London : Printed for D. Brown and T. Goodwin, 1698.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (134 pages) : 2 leaves of plates.
- Ides, Evert Ysbrants.
Asia -- Description and travel.
Natural history -- Soviet Union -- Pre-Linnean works.
China -- Description and travel.
- Some curious observations concerning the products of Russia has special t.p. (pp. 121-134)
Translation of the author's Beschreibung der Chinesischen Reise.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1416:19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B4246
- Ludolf, Heinrich Wilhelm, 1655-1710. Curious observations concerning the products of Russia.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|