Allestree 1637 : a new almanack and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God 1637, being the first after leape yeere : calculated and properly referred to the longitude and sublimity of the pole Artick of 51 deg. and 32 min., and may generally serve for the whole isle of Great Brittain / by Richard Allestree.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- New almanack and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God 1637.
- Printed at London : By T. Cotes, for the Company of Stationers, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs, English.
Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- Pt. 2 (pages -) has special t.p.: Allestree 1637 : an appendix unto the precedent almanacke for this present yeere of grace M.DC. XXXVII. London : Printed by I.L. for the Company of Stationers, 1637.
Title within illustrated border.
Imperfect: cropped and stained, with slight loss of printing.
"Mutor pro temporum ratione."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1699:19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 407.20
- Appendix vnto the precedent almanacke for this present yeere of grace M. DC. XXXVII.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|