Ruperts potion, : vvholsomly prescribed in a discourse betweene him and Mounsier Grandipoco physitian generall to his whole army. (being very desperate sick of a Bristw fever.) VVherein the physitian very learnedly prescribes both the nature and remedy of his disease.
- Printed at London : by W.W., 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5,  pages)
- Rupert, Prince, Count Palatine, 1619-1682 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Octob: the 21".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 50:E305) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) R2310.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|