The French schoole-maister. : Wherein is most plainely shewed the true and perfect way of pronouncing the French tongue, to the furtherance of all those which would gladly learne it. / First collected by Mr. C.H. and since often corrected by divers professors of the sayd tongue..
- London, : Printed by T.P. for Tho: Knight, and are to be sould by Ephraim Dawson, at the signe of the Raine-bow, neere Temple-Barre., 1632..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 157 [id est 311] pages)
- French language -- Conversation and phrase books -- Early works to 1800.
French language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- Title page vignette; tail-pieces.
Signatures: A-V⁸(first and last leaves blank?).
Pages numbered consecutively on recto only.
Numerous errors in paging.
Imperfect: stained, torn, tightly bound, and with print show-through, and loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Dulwich College Archive.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2146:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 6756.
- Erondelle, Pierre, active 1586-1609.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|