Sir Ralph Hoptons and all his forces comming in to the Parliament. : on Thursday last, according to the articles and propositions sent to him by Sir Thomas Fairfax, certified in two letters to the Honourable William Lenthall Esquire, Speaker of the Honourable house of Commons. Appointed by the Honourable William Lenthall Esquire Speaker of the Honorable House of Commons, to be forthwith printed and published.
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, printer to the Honourable House of Commons., 16. March 1646.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Hopton, Ralph Hopton, Baron, 1598-1652 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Campaigns -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed on A4r: J.R., id est John Rushworth.
Annotation on Thomason copy: the second 6 in imprint date is crossed out and date altered to 1645.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 53:E328) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) R2330.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|