By the King, a proclamation for the further adjournment of the two Houses of Parliament
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the further adjournment of the two Houses of Parliament.
- In the Savoy [id est London] : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1668.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 broadside)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1660-1688.
England and Wales. Parliament.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall the nineteenth day of September, one thousand six hundred sixty and eight, in the twentieth year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1629:97) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C3487
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|