By the King, a proclamation for the better putting in execution divers statutes made against prohibited goods
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the better putting in execution divers statutes made against prohibited goods.
- London : Printed by John Bill, Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills ..., 1679/80 [id est 1680]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( leaves)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
Smuggling -- England.
Tariff -- Law and legislation -- England -- Criminal provisions.
- Broadside printed on 2 sheets.
"Given at Our court at Whitehall the nineteenth day of January 1679/80. In the one and thirtieth year of Our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1629:93) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C3455
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
England and Wales. Privy Council.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|