[The] Shepheard and the king, and of Gillian the shepheards vvife, with her churlish answers: : being full of mirth and merry pastime. To the tune of Flying fame..
- [London : publisher not identified, circa 1640].
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Contains three illustrations.
Right half sheet contains: The second part, to the same tune.
Imperfect: stained, and torn, with loss of part of title, and part of text.
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow. Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2141:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 22406.4.
- Flying fame.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|