[This is the myrour or glasse of helthe].
- [London] : Jmprynted by me Robert Wyer, dwellynge at the sygne of saynt John euãgelyst, in saynt Martyns parysshe in the felde besyde Charynge Crosse, in the bysshoppe of Norwytche rentes., [before 1536].
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([80+] pages)
- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
Medical astrology -- Early works to 1800.
Hygiene -- Early works to 1800.
- "I Thomas Moulton doctour of diuinitie ..."--p. B₁r.
Title from STC (2nd edition).
Imprint from colophon; date suggested by STC (2nd edition).
Printers' devices (McK. 68 and 69) at colop.; initials.
Page B₁r ends "that euery"; in colop. "Norwytche rentes"; 134 chapters in text.
Imperfect: t.p., preface, table of contents lacking, text begins with B₁; stained, with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2140:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 18214a.7.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|