The ethiques of Aristotle, that is to saye, preceptes of good behauoute [sic] and perfighte honestie, now newly tra[n]slated into English
- Standardized Title:
- Nicomachean ethics. English. Abridgments
- Other Title:
- Nicomachean ethics.
Preceptes of good behavoure and perfighte honestie.
Ethiques of Aristotle, that is to saye, preceptes of good behauoure and perfighte honestie.
Ethiques of Aristotle, that is to saye, preceptes of good behavoure and perfighte honestie.
- [Imprinted at Londo[n] : In the parishe of Christes Church within new gate by Richard Grafton, printer too our soueraigne lorde Kyng Edward the. VI., 1547]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Ethics, Ancient.
- A translation by John Wilkinson, whose name appears in the heading to the preface, of an abridgment by Brunetto Latini of: Nicomachean ethics.
Imprint from colophon.
Signatures: A-K L⁴ (-L4).
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 754.
- Wilkinson, John, servant to the Earl of Derby
Latini, Brunetto, 1220-1295.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|