Stated Christian conference asserted to be a Christian duty: or, A plea for stated conference. : Wherein the nature and foundation of Christian conference is considered; the reasons for stated conference urged with several cogent and strenuous arguments; the objections against it are duly weigh'd, and answered.
- Other Title:
- Plea for stated conference
Stated conference asserted to be a Christian duty
- London : Printed for, and sold by Will. Marshal ... and John Marshal ..., [1697?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5-42,  pages)
- Conversation -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
Discussion in Christian education -- Early works to 1800.
Christian life -- Biblical teaching -- Early works to 1800.
- Date of publication suggested by Wing (2nd edition).
Errata, pages 42.
Advertisements, pages - at end.
Imperfect: print show-through with loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: University of Glasgow Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2711:19) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S5332A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|