Humble instructions for the setling of garrisons in Ireland, : whereby that countrey may be sooner reduced, if the war be prosecuted with effect:and alsowhat manner of men may in reason be the fittest for that countrey service.
- London: : Printed for John Field, June 30. 1646.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Ireland -- History -- 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 55:E342) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H3420.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|