The life and death of Mr. Badman : presented to the world in a familiar dialogue between Mr. Wiseman, and Mr. Attentive. By John Bunyan, the author of the Pilgrims progress.
- The second edition with additions of cutts.
- London : printed by J.A. for Nath. Ponder at the Peacock in the Poultrey, neer the Church, 1688.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 348 pages, plates)
- Death -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
Retribution -- Religious aspects -- Early works to 1800.
Punishment -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
Hell -- Early works to 1800.
- A re-issue of the 1685 second edition with added woodcuts.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1923:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) B5552.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|