The third part of the Bible : (after some division) containing five excellent books: most commodious for all Christians. As they are part of the Bible newly translated and reuised by his Majesties speciall commandement.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Hagiographa. English. Authorised. Selections.
- Edinburgh : printed by Evan Tyler, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie., Anno 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- The Authorised version of Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and the Song of Solomon.
At foot of imprint: Cum privilegio.
Quire K only partly filmed.
With added colophon, identical in wording to title page imprint.
Reproduction of originals in the British Library and the British and Foreign Bible Society.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1923:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) B2380.
Darlow and Moule (Rev. 1968), 570.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|