The vvhole triall of Connor Lord Macguire : with the perfect copies of the indictment, and all the evidences against him : also the copie of Sir Philome Oneales commission, the Popes bull to the confederate Catholikes in Ireland, with many remarkable passages of the grand rebellion there, from the first rise thereof to this present : his plea of peerage, and severall answers : with the severall replies made to him / by the King's Sergeant at Law and Sergeant Roll. William Prynne, Esquire, and M. Nudigate ; and the copies of the severall testimonies brought in against him at his triall at the Kings Bench Barre ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Popes bull to the confederate Catholikes in Ireland.
Whole triall of Connor Lord Macguire.
- London : Printed for Robert Austin ..., 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 16, 32 pages)
- Enniskillen, Connor Maguire, Baron of, 1616-1645 -- Trials, litigation, etc.
Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 223:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing P4130
- Prynne, William, 1600-1669.
O'Neill, Phelim, Sir, 1604?-1653.
Catholic Church. Pope (1623-1644 : Urban VIII)
England and Wales. Court of King's Bench.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|