A catalogue of the choicest, and most valuable books, of the common & statute law, hitherto published. : Which will be sold by auction, at the auction house in Ave-Mary-Lane, over against the Black-Swan, near Ludgate-street, on Monday the 14th of this instant February, 1686/7. By Edward Millington, bookseller..
- [London] : Catalogues are given by Mr. Wilkinson at the Black-Boy in Fleet-street. Mr. Powel over against Lincolns-Inn-gate, in Chancery-Lane. Mr. William Miller at the Acorn in St. Pauls Church-Yard. At John's Coffee-House in Fullers Rents, near Grays-Inn. At Bridges Coffee-House, the first House entring into Popes-Head-Alley, from Cornhill, 1686/7. [id est 1687].
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 9 pages)
- Book auctions -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Booksellers' catalogs -- Early works to 1800.
Booksellers and bookselling -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; D8:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C1369
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 821.i.6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|