By the King : a proclamation for the better making of saltpeter within this kingdome.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for the better making of saltpeter within this kingdome
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill, Printers to the Kings most Excellent Maiestie, M.DC.XXVI 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (3 leaves)
- Saltpeter industry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Nitrogen industries -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
"Giuen at Our Court at Whitehall the second day of Ianuarie, in the second yeere of Our Reigne of Great Britain, France, and Ireland.
Reproduction of original in: Society of Antiquaries.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1876:81) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 8848
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|