The apology of Robert Tichborn and John Ireton. Being a serious vindication of themselves and the good old cause, : from the imputations cast upon them and it by the triumphing city and nation in this their day of desertion.
- [London] : Printed for every body but the light-heel'd apprentices and head-strong masters of this wincing city of London, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Bound with items in the Thomason Tracts collection dated March 1660.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "March. 12 1659" [id est 1660].
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 151:E1017) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) A3557aA.
- Ireton, John, Sir, 1615-1690.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|