The saints hiding-place in the time of Gods anger. : Presented in a sermon to the Right Honorable the House of Lords assembled in Parliament, in the Abby-Church at Westminster, October 28. 1646. the solemn day of their monthly fast. / By William Bridge, sometime fellow of Emanuel Colledge in Cambridge, now preacher of Gods Word at Yarmouth.
- London, : Printed for Peter Cole, and are to be sold at the sign of the Printing-Presse in Cornhill neer the Royall Exchange., 1647 [id est 1646]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 33,  pages)
- Bible. O.T. Zephaniah II, 3 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
Fast-day sermons -- 17th century.
- Thomason received his copy in 1646; it is bound with items from October of that year.
The first leaf bears an order to printing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "1646"; the 7 in imprint date crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 58:E359) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) B4461.
- England and Wales. Parliament.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|