A sermon preached before the King, at Whitehall, on the second of December, 1697. : Being the day of thanksgiving for the peace. / By the Right Reverend Father in God, Gilbert, Lord Bishop of Sarum.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Ri. Chiswell, at the Rose and Crown in St. Paul's Church-yard., MDCXCVIII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 31,  pages)
- Church of England -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Advertisement: pages  at end.
Wing B5909 mis-identified as a "second" edition. Cf. ESTC.
Item at reel 682:16 identified as Wing B5907; item at reel 1923:8 identified as B5909.
Reproduction of original in Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery and British Museum.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 682:16 and 1923:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) B5907
Wing (2nd edition, 1994) B5909
Arber's Term cat. III 37
McAlpin Coll. IV 582
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|