The cry of blood; or, the horrid sin of murther display'd. In the true relation of three several murthers committed within the compass of one week : viz. of Capt. Campbell on the 4th. Mr. - a beadle in the Strand, on the 6th. and of Mr. Baker, commonly call'd Capt. Baker, on the 7th of this instant Aprill, 1692. With a particular account of the circumstances of each tragical accident.
- Other Title:
- Horrid sin of murther display'd
- London : printed for Randal Taylor, near Stationers-Hall, 1692.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Murder -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England
- Reproduction of original in the Newberry Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2387:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C7449aA
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|