Milk for babes in Christ. Or, Meditations, observations, and experiences. : Divers cases of conscience resolved. The glorious priviledges of them that are Christs, with the way to know whether we are of that blessed number. Also election before the foundation of the world asserted, and the faith of Gods elect, what it is : together with Christs compassion to sinners. / By Martin Finch, a weak labourer in the Lords harvest, in Lincolnshire.
- Other Title:
- Meditations, observations, and experiences
- The second edition / corrected by the author, and enlarged concerning the death of Christ and our conformity thereunto.
- London, Printed for Tho. Brewster, and are to be sold at his shop, at the Sign of the three Bibles at the West-end of Pauls, 1655.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 184 pages)
- Christian ethics -- Early works to 1800.
Faith -- Early works to 1800.
Meditations -- 17th century.
- Occasional meditations, sighs, and groans
Divers cases of conscience resolved
The glorious priviledges of them that are Christs
Election before the foundation of the world
The faith of Gods elect, what it is
Christs compassion to sinners
- Headpieces; initial letters.
Advertisement: pages [16-17].
Ms. inscription pages : "John Marks his Book bought in Bradford the 25 of September 1655."
Imperfect: cropped and tightly bound with some loss of text.
Reproduction of the original in the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2789:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) F944aA
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|