A counter-essay, or, A vindication and assertion of Calvin and Beza's presbyterian judgment and principles : drawn from their writings, in answer to the imputations of a late pamphlet, entituled, An essay concerning church-government ... attempting to fasten upon them an episcopal perswasion ... / by a minister of the true Presbyterian Church of Scotland, established by law.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
Vindication of Calvin and Beza's Presbyterian judgment and principles.
- Edinburgh : Printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson ..., 1692.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 74 pages)
- Cunningham, Alexander. An essay concerning church government, out of the excellent writings of Calvin and Beza.
Reformed churches -- Government.
Bèze, Théodore de, 1519-1605.
- Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1188:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing F1594
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|