By the King, a proclamation requiring the members of both Houses of Parliament to give their attendance upon the fifteenth day of February next
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation requiring the members of both Houses of Parliament to give their attendance upon the fifteenth of February next.
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1676.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 broadside)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685.
- "Given at our court at Whitehall, the twentieth day of December, in the eight and twentieth year of our reign, 1676.
Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1588:120) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C3571
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|