A draught of a bill for an act to enable Their Majesties to dispense with the statute of 25 Car. 2 touching the sacramental test : and to employ any of their Protestant subjects in the common defence of themselves, their government, and these kingdoms.
- Other records:
- [London : publisher not identified, 1695]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1689-1702.
Church and state -- England.
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1355:11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing D2142.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|