A declaration of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament : concerning the late treaty of peace in Cheshire : vvherein they renownce the said agreement as being very preiudiciall and dangerous to the whole kingdom that any one county shoud stand as newter and withdraw themselves from the assistance of the rest.
- Other records:
- [London?] : ... Printed for I. Wright..., Jan. 9, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Cheshire (England) -- History -- Sources.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 242:E84, no 28) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing E1388
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|