Sober sadnes, or, Historicall observations vpon the proceedings, protences, & designs of a prevailing party in both Houses of Parliament : with the resolution of all loyall subjects and true Protestants of the Church of England thereupon.
- Other Title:
- Historicall observations upon the proceedings of a prevailing party in both Houses of Parliament.
- [Oxford] : Printed for W. Webb ..., 1643.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 47 pages)
- England and Wales. Parliament
Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- There is a good deal of detailed information in his book, which is clearly the work of a Royalist in close touch with affairs in London, ... -- compare Madan.
Attributed to Laurence Womock. compare BM
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 243:E94, no 28) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W3352
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|