The works of the Right Reverend Father in God, Edward Reynolds, D.D., late Lord Bishop of Norwich ... : with a collection of thirty sermons preached on several occasions.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Explication of the fourteenth chapter of the prophet Hosea.
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by Tho. Newcomb, and are to be sold by Robert Boulter ..., 1679.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 1123 [id est 1131],  pages,  leaf of plates) : portrait.
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- (from t.p.) The vanity of the creature
The sinfulness of sin
The life of Christ
An explication of Psalm CX
Meditations on the sacrament of the Lord's Supper
An explication of the XIV chapter of Hosea
A treatise of the passions and faculties of the soul.
- Contains engraved frontispiece portrait of Reynolds signed: D. Loggan delin. et sculp.
Some of the works have special t.p.'s dated 1677 or 1678.
Error in paging: pages 773-780 repeated in numbering.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1192:20) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing R1235
- Loggan, David, 1635-1700?
- Explication of Psalm one hundred ten.
Meditations on the holy sacrament of the Lord's Last Supper.
Israel's prayer in time of trouble, with God's gracious answer thereunto, or, An explication of the fourteenth chapter of the prophet Hosea.
Treatise of the passions and faculties of the soul of man.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|