A letter from an English merchant at Amsterdam, to his friend at London, concerning the trade and coin of England.
- Other records:
- London: : Printed for S. Crouch, over-against the Exchange in Cornhil., 1695.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 10 pages)
- Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
Currency question -- England.
- Signed: P.D.
Attributed doubtfully to Paul D'Aranda.
P. 10 printed as 01.
Reproduction of original in the Sutro Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2569:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) D77
- D'Aranda, Paul, 1624?-1669.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|